MISSION: Assure that brazilian ports allocation strategy regarding REEFER CARGO set by our Trade Department is properly achieved. This will be reached through careful analysis of internal reports and proactive actions in pushing Sales Department and/or restricting bookings acceptance by our Booking Desk.
SCOPE OF RESPONSABILITIES:
- Analyze booking list in system in daily basis.
- Analyze booking control report and cargo readiness files to check vessel status - daily.
- Crosscheck Model Vessel designed by Trade and Commercial
- Forecast to check which commodities are still missing and which ones must be restricted per port.
- Follow-up with Booking Desk + Cargo Flow for bookings acceptance / restriction.
- Launch campaign to Sales Teams so that they can push for cargo according to Trade strategy set, after identifying which commodities/Customers are missing per port.
- Push Sales/Customers for replacement cargo in ports in case needed (operational issues/ bad weather), Aligned with Cargo Flow and Trade strategy per port.
- Communicate to Regional Managers decisions taken about ports he/she are responsible for.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Degree: Degree Required in Business Administration, Economy or similar
IT and System Requirements: Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specially Excel
Experience: Experience in Shipping/Cargo Flow/Capacity
CMA CGM is a leading worldwide shipping group. Founded in 1978 by Jacques R. Saadé, CMA CGM is today a worldwide leading shipping group. It has nearly 22,000 employees around the world, of which 4,500 in France. Of the French employees, 2,400 are based in Marseille, where the Group was founded. The CMA CGM Group has become a major player in the global maritime shipping industry. A global network of innovative services Backed by 765 offices and agencies in more than 160 countries and operating nearly 200 regular shipping lines, CMA CGM Group offers comprehensive market coverage capable of meeting customer expectations across the globe.