2 Companies, 2 Countries, 2 Assignments. Can you handle it?
The objective of the 2:2:2 Program is to recruit outstanding high potential people, who will gain a broadly oriented career path and thereby strengthening the leadership pipeline of professionals that has a cross group exposure within the SHV Group. 2:2:2’s are expected to get up to speed quickly and to have outstanding performance.
You will have the challenge of working in 2 companies, 2 countries and complete 2 assignments within three years. At the end of this accelerated development cycle, you will be expected to assume the role of a senior manager in the group and be focused on the Brazilian market.
How to qualify for the program:
- Previous working experience in challenging roles in business or finance
- MBA completed or in the stage of final presentation (minimum of 360 hours)
- International experience (Exchange program, academic or professional experience)
- Fluency in English, verbal and written. Additional fluency desirable in one of the following languages: Spanish, French, or German
- Aspires to have international exposure and to work in a cross-cultural environment
With 39 offices in 20 countries, Korn Ferry Futurestep is a global leader in high-impact recruiting solutions.
We represent the SHV Group (http://www.shv.nl/), a Dutch multinational group, with seven companies from the most diverse segments and approximately 60,000 employees around the world. In the wholesale market, the SHV Group is represented by Makro, one of the leaders in this segment.