The Talent function at ABB partners with the business function in attracting, selecting, retaining and advancing our employees and external candidates to effectively implement business. The Talent Partner Lead combines the role of a Talent Acquisition Partner and a Talent Manager delivering integrated talent services, employer branding and social media solutions. Leads the team of Human Resources (HR) Talent Partners to define and deliver the strategy for CoE Talent in Brazil, reporting to the Cluster Talent lead in alignment with Group directives and wider HR strategy. Represent the needs of the area to the Group Center of Expertise (CoE) and collaborate with HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and HR Global Business Services (GBS) to provide a seamless service to the business. There will be close contact with our customers – candidates and line managers, as well as very close collaboration with GBS, HRBPs and colleagues from CoE, such as Sourcing Specialists. The position may require some traveling.
• Responsible for delivering talent processes with special focus on recruitment and partnering with HR leadership and business leaders to understand current talent challenges
• Acts as key point of contact for the Group CoE in Brazil. Actively contributes to support, and lead where appropriate, Group CoE design projects and pilots. Feeds back to CoE on experience of implementing Group tools and processes in Brazil and ensures learnings are incorporated into future program/process design.
• Perform strategic activities in relation to integrated talent management
• Act as internal talent broker and change agent to facilitate cross-organizational moves
• Responsible for search within external talent pool and the internal ABB talent pools to ensure internal career and development opportunities
• Use data-based evidence to address hiring manager expectations about the labor market and recruiting process
• Manages vendor relationships at Country level, instructing service providers and monitoring quality and cost of delivery.
• Prepare a list of potential candidates and initiate discussions with current line managers
• Ensure quality of posting and create short lists
• Responsible for the candidate communication, interviews, assessments, and reference checks
• Provide feedback and coaching to the interviewed/assessed internal/external candidates in accordance with local practice and laws
• Effectively partner with the GBS team to ensure all coordination with candidates/hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing, etc.)
• Conclude the selection process with the manager and the candidate, incl. offer negotiations
• Ensures that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops Talent Team within HR policies.
• Liaise with HRBP/line managers to gain insight into the short/mid/long term business needs
• Recommend continuous improvement to practices, processes, and policies to advance the Talent function
• Educating the business on the Talent function and process
•Solid experience with talent management/development programs and experience in conducting assessments and providing feedback and/or previous HRBP role experience
• Identify and utilize internal and external resources available to assist in proactively seeking talent in a competitive recruiting environment.
• Develop short and longer term sourcing strategies by partnering with assigned business leaders and hiring managers.
• Provide expertise and guidance to business unit senior management to meet their strategic staffing needs. Analyzes results of staffing reports to determine trends, critical issues, and gaps in both the short and long-term complete with recommendations of future actions.
• Negotiate offers and manage the offer approval process in accordance with policy and procedures.
• Knowledge of business environment, organizational structure and good understanding of the business strategy and its implications for talent processes
• Desire to keep up to date regarding business and industry trends and implications
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• English communication skills, both written and verbal. Spanish is a plus.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess -
• Excellent customer and service orientation
• Proven consulting and initiating competencies
• Strong results orientation with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work across cultures
• Good conceptual and analytical thinking
• Highly developed communication, sales and advising skills
• Effectively working within a team
• High professional HR standards in handling confidential information
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently
A ABB é LÍDER EM TECNOLOGIA DE ENERGIA E AUTOMAÇÃO e seu objetivo é aprimorar a performance de seus clientes e reduzir os impactos ambientais. Atualmente a ABB possui cerca de 113.000 funcionários em torno de 100 países. A matriz encontra-se em Zurique na Suíça. No Brasil a ABB encontra-se nos seguintes locais: Betim-MG, Blumenau-SC, Camaçari-BA, Guarulhos-SP,Osasco-SP. Nos últimos anos a ABB conquistou o título de “UMA DAS MELHORES EMPRESAS PARA SE TRABALHAR” e hoje, sente-se satisfeita e orgulhosa por saber de seu interesse em tornar-se nosso colaborador.