Activities and Responsabilities
• Coordinate and tailor global strategies to the Market. Acts as Consumer Marketing expert for the Market;
• Develop CRM initiatives and strategies. Control Clientelling and data base (cleansing). E-Mailing program. MU Services Program. Generate strategies to continue to recruit and increase loyalty;
• Manage and Implement Omni Channel initiatives, as well as developing its awareness as a loyalty plan;
• Consumer Marketing Calendar management;
• Control de messages that each Brand element communicates, in order to reach full consistency;
• Consumer Marketing Budget plan and management (Digital, Internet Cost and Development, Print Matter, Advertising);
• Create 360° strategies to support POS for a successful launch on newness and collections;
• Responsible for Advertising and Media Plan: Print /Digital and Outdoor;
• Responsible for the activities and online strategy for Sephora.com;
• Support the online team to ensure the activities calendar is aligned with the brand strategy to increase awareness and conversion;
• Management of Social Media channels of the brand.
• Relevant work experience with background in Marketing, especially in Social Media, Advertising and CRM. Experience in retail environment will be a plus;
• Excellent written and oral communications, excellent presentation skills, ability to communicate with multiple cultures and at senior levels with retailers, senior and international management;
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment;
• Fluent English with excellent communications skills written and oral.