Role Summary/Purpose :
The Operations Analyst will work on the traceability of the installed base for Imaging and CCS in LatAm. The analyst will also support and facilitate the communication within internal customers, field team and establishes connections with different stakeholders. Determined contract - 12 months.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Evaluate Install Base data accuracy, healthy and traceability;
- Install Base data quality assessment and evaluation. Ensure data quality into all IB systems.
- Act as an integrator of data sources
- Generate IB report and communicate it to main stakeholders
- Coordinate implementation of IB projects in different LatAm countries
- Interact with different stakeholders to ensure consistency on data and process performance
- Assures accuracy on documentation received from the field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with project management, and in executing multiple priorities
- Fluent Portuguese and English. Spanish is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and/or Access
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, adaptability, flexibility
- Attentive to details
Desired Characteristics :
- Bachelor's Degree preferable in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Systems or Statistics
- Experience with BI tools, data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Passion for technology and systems
- Energized, passionate, strong problem solving skills, good initiative and assertiveness
- Understanding of the Field Sales/Service and Product delivery processes
- Strong dedication to quality customer service