The Process Engineer is accountable to the Plant Manager for all activities related to project work and supporting process systems. This includes supporting the ongoing business, capital and regulatory items in any process related area of the company.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs varied engineering assignments and projects from specification to turnover which may involve the interaction with multiple departments.
· Provides ongoing technical support in any process or facilities as required.
· Liaises regularly with internal customers to understand their technical service needs.
· Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of equipment, facilities and processes in order to minimize downtime, turnaround time and waste reduction while maintaining the highest standard of quality.
· Leads continuous improvement initiatives.
· Supports validation for qualification and requalification activities.
· Supports relevant R&D projects, and new product launches.
· Executes studies by participating in the analyses, interpretations and conclusions of such studies.
· Writes commissioning and startup documentation.
· Recommend any changes Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as required.
· Prepares, revises, and interprets conceptual layouts, as-built drawings and schematics for process and plant equipment.
· Supports local projects managed by Company Corporate Engineering
· Maintains a high level of pharmaceutical compliance and regulatory safety in all aspects of work.
· Follows GMP and regulatory requirements, and ensures quality standards are met.
· Observes and supports all safety guidelines and regulations.
· Models the Company Mission, Vision and Values Statements, policies, and current standard business practices.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Bachelor of Engineering / Engineering Science degree is a requirement (Chemical or Mechanical preferred).
· Experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable. Specifically, in pharmaceutical or consumer goods packaging.
· Able to read and interpret architectural, mechanical, electrical, and P&ID drawings / schematics.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Demonstrates initiative, problem solver, team player and self-motivated.
· Has the ability to lead and take ownership on systems and projects.
· Experience in the use of PLC’s / control systems on process equipment is an asset.
· Experience in AutoCAD, MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Experience in continuous improvement projects
· Advanced level of English
A Stato é uma consultoria de Recrutamento e Seleção com 28 anos de experiência no mercado nacional e internacional e seleciona para nosso cliente (indústria multinacional do segmento farmacêutico) a posição de ENGENHEIRO DE PROCESSOS