Confer with other team members to perform valuations for management planning; mergers and acquisitions (M&A); tax and financial reporting; and shareholder disputes. Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed. Actively contribute to report generation and detailed financial modeling. Maintain positive, productive, and professional relationships with client personnel and colleagues.
Perform basic supervisory duties and mentor and train junior staff. Develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff. Review the work of all staff and confirm the work steps are completed accurately. Provide performance feedback and training, and conduct performance reviews.
Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment. Consult with staff members to offer companies professional transaction experience and determine the right deal to do, and then assist them in doing the deal right.
Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business.
Desired Skills and Experience
· a bachelor's degree related work experience; or a graduate degree;
· a degree in finance, economics, engineering, accounting or business, with demonstrated aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis;
· Experience utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies (Business Valuation, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, Market Comparables, etc) within a business valuation firm or practice or in venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, national valuation firm or experience in a corporate finance role for an organization, preferably for M&A activities;
· experience in Financial Modelling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel;
· Desired: Purchase Price Allocations (PPA) procedures, Intangible Assets Appraisal knowledge;
· experience conducting Valuations for tax planning purposes desired;
· Desired: Significant progress towards a CFA and/ or ASA;
· excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal, and teaming skills;
· Computer proficiency including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
· Fluent English;
· Spanish is a plus.
Na KPMG, trabalhamos para promover uma cultura inclusiva, que busca a equidade e valoriza as diferenças, (ex: Gênero, PcD, LGBTQ+, Raça e Etnia ). Todas as nossas vagas respeitam esse compromisso. Faça parte do nosso time!!