(1) English language fluency required, no communication barrier;
(2) Previous work experience with Administration area/routines;
(3) 40 hours of work per week, 5 days, 8 hours a day, Monday thru Friday 8:45 AM to 17:45 PM;
(4) Graduated in College;
(5) Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc)
(6) Multitasking, flexibility, heavy workload handling, dynamic environment adaptability and strong operational capabilities;
(7) To work in Sao Paulo/SP - Zona Sul
(1) Support team in daily routines:
(2) Office supplies administration;
(3) Property and realty administration;
(4) Facilities maintenance administration;
(5) Submit payments;
(6) Vehicle repair, maintenance, insurance, annual inspection, fine, road toll.
Benefits: VR, VT, Med, Odont, Seg.Vida
We are a leading global provider of telecom equipment and networking solutions operating in more than 140 countries and servicing 500+ telecom operators.
One of the world’s largest telecom equipment and terminal provider.