Location: Rio de Janeiro / Barra da Tijuca
Language: English Fluent
Work Experience Background:
- Experience in relevant fields, especially project experience in FN products delivery;
- Familiar with TCP/IP network knowledge, and Network Communication Protocols (e.g. V5/SIP/H.248, etc.);
- Familiar with access network, e.g. xPON, xDSL, etc.
- Knowledge about Linux, Oracle or SQL Server;
- Experience in peer company would be preferred.
Activities and responsibilities:
- technical and engineering delivery of Fixed Network products (especially Access Network) in post-sales stage, include site survey, installation, commissioning, acceptance (PAC & FAC), maintenance, etc;
- Maintain the products in operating networks, include Software Upgrade, Equipment Inspection, Troubleshooting, and upgrade of difficult problems to headquarter expert;
üPerformance analysis of operating network, and technical data collection / summary;
- Communication with customers, relationship maintenance, coordination for the project progress;
- Technical support to pre-sales department, include bidding support for new projects, technical review, etc.
- Technical documents preparation in project implementation;
- Provide technical training to customers;
üOther temporary tasks assigned by department.
We are a leading global provider of both telecommunications network solutions and handset devices, serving more than 500 carriers in over 140 countries in Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, North America and South Asia.