- Prepare commercial proposals
- Evaluate financial costs and project commercial conditions
- Project risk analysis
- Sales contract negotiation
- Support sales decision making process
- Handshake of presales project information to delivery team
- Bachelor degree and above. Full-time graduates from local Tier1 universities
- Electronic, Telecommunication, Business Administration, International Trade, Economics .
- Experience in telecom or IT market, preferably with contract business management, sales, marketing and business management experience in large or mid-sized enterprises.
1. Basic knowledge of international trade, international commercial law, international tax, and finance etc.
2. Have some knowledge of the company's profile, market and the related operations of the company according to business environment of the regional market and bidding custom of carriers.
3. Familiarity with corporate organizational structure, organizational operations, corporate business policies and basic knowledge of telecom products.
1. Complete most of the work tasks independently and successfully and give others instruction for work.
2. Have good communication and expressing abilities.
3. Have good organizing, harmonizing, and promoting abilities.
4. Create alternative process to resolve special issues.
5. Be skilled at the formulation, breakdown and monitoring of goals.
6. Results orientated and with good interpersonal skill to work with different levels and departments to integrate ideas, rules, processes and solution methods for the best results and solution.
Rio de Janeiro (Barra da Tijuca and Downtown)