As a LATAM & Regional Director-VP, this professional will be the main responsible for the overall operations of all plants and supply chain processes in the region, including:
- Safe work environment and compliance with government and environmental regulations, as well as company guidelines;
- Effective team building and management, providing feedback and support to staff in order to create an environment that fosters honesty, integrity and respect.
- Fluency in english
- Bachelor´s degree in Chemical Engineering or degrees related to the discipline
- Minimum of ten years of experience in a manufacturing environment in roles of increasing responsibility and across several disciplines (ie., production, safety, engineering, etc.), preferably in a chemical processing facility. Multi plant experience required.
- Experience with people management and unions.
- Experience in developing a high value budget.
- Experience with remote plant management.