Purpose of Job:
Build and manage Regional Marketing Food Ingredients in Latin America. Responsbible for market understanding, awarenesss, development of value-propositions and new products roll-out with significant impact on sales and Ebit, in line with the new strategy implementation.
Responsibility for Marketing in Latin America:
- Scan and monitore growing segments within Food Latin America and recommend a marketing "win" strategy
- Develop value-propositions for focused segments, customers and products
- Engage and train sales & application teams in Latin America to live-up value-propositions
- Enhance brand equity by designing and implementing communication plan in alignment with Global Marketing
Implement Food Ingredients Strategy:
- Member of the Regional Leadership Team
- Propose and approve key projects at Regional Leadership Team
- Owner of Solution Business Process in Latin America
- Fooster growth by antecipating key industry trends and translate into innovation fields
Product Portfolio Management and Principals:
- Identify portfolio gaps and determine mitigation plan (e.g. new principals, own products, etc.)
- Responsible for roll-out of strategic alliances with new principals in Latin America
- Responsible for the roll-out of new products (market push)
- Guide application development towards customers needs / un-met needs (market pull)
Implement Clariant Excellence projects / embed continous improvement:
- Deploy Commercial Excellence Projects in Latin America (Process Owner for CCE Projects)
Experience in marketing, sales, application development of food ingredients (B2B) in Latin America.
Fluent English and Spanish.
Degree in Food Engineering, Chemistry, Marketing or related areas.
A empresa oferece carro frota, bônus anual 2.3 salários, previdência privada 1:2 e outros benefícios.
Local de trabalho: Santo Amaro, São Paulo SP.