Mid HR ANALYST
Barry Callebaut has an opening for a Mid HR Analyst. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, engaged, organized self-starter with strong analytic and technical skills. Demonstrates the ability to exercise a high level of independent judgment, decision-making, accuracy, creativity and initiative. Responsible for analyzing and developing both current and future chocolate pricing. Candidates should possess a background in data analysis as well as advanced knowledge of Excel, English and SAP.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities:
- In partnership with the Brazil HR Administration Manager, implement and administer the organization’s compensation and benefit programs and activities within the particular country, so that they meet the organization’s objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness. These programs may include: job evaluation and classification; salaries; short-term, long-term and sales incentive plans; executive compensation; workers compensation; retirement and pension plans.
- Assist functional or operational area managers to implement local compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the organization’s overall reward strategy. Analyze and evaluate external market data as well as internal data about the organization’s current employee population and future human resource needs in order to contribute on developing salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the organization’s reward strategy.
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with local consultants and suppliers (for example, insurance carriers, actuaries, benefit providers) to ensure that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Contribute to warrant that the Organization’s reward strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Support to administer, control and negotiate the company’s benefit programs in accordance with established policies and in compliance to government laws and regulations so that employees receive the appropriate benefits for their position.
- Benchmarks with other companies to provide the best practices for BC employees.
- Control the Forecast vs. Budget and audit the benefits data base (monthly), together with broker.
3) Expatriates and Global Mobility:
- HR Matrix - Request the information from All Sites (Brazil), gather information versus realized and compile the information from All Sites (Brazil).
- Critically analyze versus sheet and SucessFactors versus to ensure the same information in all systems.
- Analyze the numbers, compare with BOF, divide by BU and report within deadline.
- SF maintenance of Organizational Management data elements (Organizational Structure, Job Architecture, Position Management, and Employee Data) and partly on data analytics (both inside and outside of the SF system – comparing HR versus Finance data) and workforce planning. Control, Audit, Updates and Data Quality reports.
4) Internal Communications:
- Responsible for Internal Communications alignment
- Responsible for Corporate Communications Delegation within Brazil.
- Policies: Updated and prepare the benefits and compensations policies.
- Local support to employees in site.
- Other Projects: in the benefits and compensation fields, according with the company strategy.
- Support in Celebration Events: Management of Celebration Events (mothers, fathers and children's day, Easter, year end party)
- Education: Graduation in Administration, Economics, Accounting or Related Degree. Desirable MBA.
· Experience (type): Comproved experience is required - have experience focusing on Remuneration and worked with multinational industry.
· Knowledge or specific business understanding: MS Office (Intermediate to Advanced), English (Advanced), General knowledge in Payroll, recruitment, training, (have experience with generalist HR)
· knowledge: ADP and SAP systems.
· Behavioral (profile): Analytical skills, easy Communication, Responsible, Organized, Punctual, proactivity, creativity, dynamism and good interpersonal skills.
Barry Callebaut is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products. Barry Callebaut represents more than 10,000 employees operating out of more than 30 countries and annual sales of about US$6.8 billion. We are the global leader in chocolate and cocoa innovations and provide a comprehensive range of services in the fields of product development, processing, training and marketing. The company’s headquarters in Brazil are located in São Paulo and we operate 2 Cocoa plants in Bahia and 1 Chocolate plant in Minas Gerais State.