We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our team within our facilities in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The goal is to attract top talent and ensure G4’s competitive advantage and growth. We are focused on C-Level and Board Members, as well as middle and top management professionals. The recruiter may also be considered for Sales activities according to the individual profile and the company demands.
· Perform recruitment of professionals for G4 clients – Develop recruitment strategy, sourcing of candidates, CV screening, phone screening, face to face and skype interview and build networking with candidates in several markets;
· Manage the recruitment processes with G4 clients;
· Perform Reference Check of candidates upon request;
· Prepare and present Short List of candidates to G4 clients;
· Publish job opportunities in appropriate job boards in order to prospect potential candidates;
· Search and attract candidates through databases, hunting, and social media;
· Build strong and solid relationships with candidates and clients along the recruitment process;
· Support G4 clients in the decision about the most qualified candidate;
· Support G4 candidates along the recruitment process in all steps of the process: interviews, meetings, offer process, etc…
· Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees;
· Desirable and to be developed as a second step of the role: Prospect new business opportunities and develop and approach potential new contacts; Visit (face to face meetings) potential new clients (C-levels, directors, and HRs from several industries) to present G4´s services – Recruitment, Market Mapping and Assessment - and contribute to Sales workforce.
· Graduate degree;
· Fluent in English;
· Advanced Spanish is a plus;
· Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
· Experience with client relationship;
· Ability to work in a multicultural workplace and with a lot of autonomy;
· Flexibility to work according to candidate’s and client’s availability;
· Ability to prioritize and work under pressure and short deadlines;
· International candidates with permission to work in Sao Paulo are welcome.
G4 is a global recruitment firm dedicated to building strong connections between companies and talent worldwide. Through our solutions, we aim to share our passion and our ambition for growth, positively influencing the success of people and organizations. We specialize in executive recruitment, market mapping and assessment.
With experience in over 40 countries and 150 cities, we pride ourselves in working with precision and knowledge in an array of industries. Always committed to continuously gaining industrial insight, we partner with a large number of multinational, local and startup companies around the globe.
For more information, and a list of all our offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, visit www.g4globalpartners.com