- Perform control activities and monitoring of projects.
- Support the team with which you are interning.
- Perform low complexity related activities to the allocated area.
- Participate in team meetings and conference calls
- Perform the duties established by the manager, provided they are within the established rules of the Intern Policy
- Mandatory participation in all training of the Internship Program
- Education: To be enrolled in a University with majors related to the area of interest.
- Basic knowledge of word, excel, power point and outlook;
- Advanced English is required;
- No previous work experience required.