We are currently seeking a Senior Recruiter to support our client, a multinational Life Science company.
As a member of the Futurestep RPO team, the Senior Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment. The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Senior Recruiter is the subject matter experts about applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
- Client Relationship Management
- Process Management & Sourcing
- Candidate Relationship Management
Level of Required Experience:
- Large experience in full-cycle recruitment for positions of different levels of seniority, acquired preferably in the consulting segment.
- Experience in Life Science industry will be consider a plus.
- Strong experience with market mapping and hunting/cold calling.
- Able to be client facing and consistently conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner at all times.
- Able to lead client briefing or partner with client HR business partners to understand job requirements.
- Able to conduct face to face interviews with candidates including competency interview for majority of range of roles and role levels, especially with executive positions.
- Able to easily manage candidates in all aspects of the recruiting process, ensuring candidate expectations are being managed and constructive feedback is given in a timely manner, optimizing the candidate experience within specified guidelines for majority of range of roles and role levels.
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.
- Able to access and generate reports for both client and Futurestep.
- Availability to work in Sao Paulo / SP.
Education & Language:
- Bachelor´s degree in areas of education include, but are not limited to, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology, among others.
- Advanced Spanish, English and Portuguese Languages are required.
Futurestep is the global industry leader in high impact recruitment solutions. As part of the Korn Ferry International organization, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, and the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
At Futurestep, we are passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, but our colleagues too. We work with the world’s leading companies - they come to us because they want to transform their business, and that requires trust. We listen, understand and develop solutions that make a difference for our clients, accelerating growth in our business and expansion into even more markets.