We are looking for a Contract Fulfillment Supervisor, the role manages contract E2E execution, to execute and control contract operations for selected customer and projects, securing that sales & project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
Proactively provides guidance in pre-sales process in matters related to execution of supply, this is done in order to secure, safe and efficient execution of Supply.
- Lead contract execution and support deliver fulfilment planning.
- Lead customer purchase orders operation, focused on product & service configuration definition and documents preparation.
- Drive contract execution: track project delivery plan, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues.
- According to sales agreements, customer requirement and project schedule, align and clarify with customer about better product solution design
- Manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensuring contract progress report.
- Lead Pre-PO and PO operation: support project delivery according to the customer Nominal Plan.
- Manage billing & invoicing process.
- Participate on contract handshake meeting from sales to delivery teams.
- Develop the contract execution discipline: align customer and internal processes, methods and tools with objective ideas.
- The role includes direct team management, negotiations with key customer interface in all levels, performance reporting against agreed KPI’s & SLA’s to support agreed Account targets.
- Responsible for directing / influencing matrix managed teams and functions across multiple disciplines and organizations ability to influence without direct line management essential.
- To drive escalations as appropriate to ensure business continuity.
- Education: Bachelor degree within relevant areas or corresponding work experience :Engineering; Administration; Telecom/IT related fields
- Solid experience on the area.
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Procurement knowledge
- Product sales solution and configuration understanding
- Business Understanding
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Contract & Project Management Skills
- Risk Management Understanding and Controls
- People management Skills / Confident directing teams, goal setting
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Brazil / RJ / Rio de Janeiro