The Sales Support Coordinator's main mission is to coordinate the team in the daily activities, supporting the manager, leading sales support team, coaching and interacting with regions in order to solve problems in an efficient manner.
Scope of responsabilities:
- Coordinate the sales support activities (pre selling) at national level thru a structured and standardized process;
- To ensure that staff is delivering complete assistance to all customer’s needs related to pre selling steps;
- To organize team strategically and share quotation activities aiming to ensure all requests from Commercial Outside´s are properly treated;
- To review process in order to improve productivity and time response for quotation;
- To motivate sales support team, establishing individual and team goals and objectives;
- Anticipates human impact of changes and sets actions to ensure proper change implementation;
- Ensures that his/her team members have good performance in the market in terms of customer service, product knowledge, understanding of customer requirements and exploration of new solutions/opportunities.
Education & experience requirements:
- Degree Required Business Administration, Logistics, Comex and related;
- Intermediary level of Microsoft Office. Within 90 days it will be expected to have an intermediate level on LARA, MIRA, DIVA and CRM;
- English (fluent);
- Relevant experience in commercial in industry logistic.
- Ability to work with under pressure;
- Results oriented;
- Customer focused;
- Good communication;
CMA CGM is a leading worldwide shipping group. Founded in 1978 by Jacques R. Saadé, CMA CGM is today a worldwide leading shipping group. It has nearly 22,000 employees around the world, of which 4,500 in France. Of the French employees, 2,400 are based in Marseille, where the Group was founded. The CMA CGM Group has become a major player in the global maritime shipping industry. A global network of innovative services Backed by 765 offices and agencies in more than 160 countries and operating nearly 200 regular shipping lines, CMA CGM Group offers comprehensive market coverage capable of meeting customer expectations across the globe.