In this role, you have the opportunity to deal with the day-to-day operation of a particular IT system and/or supports the users in their daily use of IT functions. Analyzes the daily performance of the IT components and make reports and trend analyses.
Act as a central point of contact for user complaints and questions as part of an application support team, supporting international users of a region for particular issues/applications.
Contributes and supports to small and medium size application projects.
You are responsible for
- Create workflows
- Give support to different business areas
- Participate in new projects and processes in development of new applications, business solutions and migrations.
- Design new business processes
- Analyze continuous improvements of pre-existing processes in the area
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related areas
- Solid of experience in IT support or projects(or remove word support)
- Technical Microsoft applications and data base management experience (.net / MS SQL Databases / SharePoint / Power BI)
- SAP experience is a plus (Not exclusive)
- English written and read fluidly
- Excellent soft skills (Communication, analysis, flexibility and results driven)
- Problem Solving Skills