- Lead Brazil spare parts team;
- Spare parts demand and supply plan management process;
- Responsible for maintenance and reporting of Supply Chain KPIs (inventory, E&O, fill rate, forecast accuracy, forecast consumption and DSI);
- Inventory Planning and Management;
- Responsible for conduction and review of S&OP;
- New products analysis;
- Safety stock optimization;
- Manage planning parameters and Master Data;
- Team work with commercial area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics or Industrial Engineering;
- MBA Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or similar areas;
- Experience in supplies, Supply chain;
- Advanced English is essential;
- Spanish is a plus.
Job location: Uberaba/MG.