Wärtsilä Brazil is looking for a PCM Team leader to be part of the Parts Team able to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers (Marine / Energy / Oil & Gas) and to lead and coach Parts Team in Brazil. Parts in Brazil takes care of handling the Spare Part quotations, orders and deliveries for the customers within Service Units SULAS. We offer a high-quality working environment where you’ll have an opportunity to understand the logistics behind moving our Parts globally and enjoy working to meet our customers’ requirements.
The PCM Team leader’s role is to ensure that all KPI’s are accomplished by leading the team building an excellent working environment. Perform excellent reports and provide excellent feedback about the situation of the satellite team. Proactively find improvement actions to handle processes and give support to local business partners in order to create value. Versatile mindset with excellent attitude in order to be able to adapt to changes and being able to support other regional centres.
- Direct report to the Manager RC Bogota
- Resource management
- Act as escalated Customer contact for sales orders, quotations and complaints
- Ensure quality and timely handling of quotations, orders, recording of claims and other related documents. Implement corrective and preventive actions as necessary
- Ensure smooth operations with parts requirements received from Sales, Workshop, Field Service and Projects
- Reporting (Follow-up, KPIs, Management)
- Implementation of Action Plans and Rules and Regulations
- Ensure the Global Processes and way of working are understood, followed and regularly reviewed
- Proactively look into further improvements of processes, procedures and way of working (system or otherwise)
- Attend to topics from the assigned location and take action in cooperation with other GLS Teams
- Other duties as requested by superior
- Develop solutions, strategies, ways of working, as well as the spare part handling process for own sub-function, together with the global PCM team
- Ensure cross-functional cooperation and communication with related functions and act as an interface to responsible stakeholders
- Lead and coach the dedicated team
- Develop the internal cooperation and working relationship with enablers and stakeholders
- Develop competent resources and employee satisfaction
University degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Sales, International relations or relevant field
Sales, as Coordinator, PCM or related.
High skilled in Customer Service, Parts Coordination and Logistics. Experienced in SAP, in Brazilian customs regulations and customers, Key Accounts Handling, Supervision/team handling skilled, and Active project participation in the past (Desired on E2E projects).
Strong verbal and written communication skills (English, fluent verbal/writing - Portuguese preferential- Spanish (fluent verbal/writing)