Acting in finance area, your main responsabilities will be:
- Manage the Strategic Planning process for approval of Leadership and Board of Directors.
- Support Business Development and Product Team in ad-hoc projects by: gathering market information, preparing financial models, evaluating business plan feasibility and develop presentations for Leadership decision making process.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s long-term operating model by updating with latest financial results.
- Work closely with and support FP&A and Engineering team in finding operational efficiencies to improve Company’s long-term profitability.
- Support Corporate Development Director with M&A related initiatives and other inorganic activities i.e. gathering market information, due diligence, preparing financial models, evaluating business plan feasibility and presentations for Board and Investment Committee approvals.
We are looking for candidates with solid experience in M&A/Corporate Finance. Fluent english is mandatory.