Plant controller position that comprises following tasks/responsibilities:
- Responsable for financial closing (make sure everything is booked according to CSA standards).
- Reporting – financial and non financial cost management (daily production, production losses, Purchase price variances, cost per ton, etc).
- Responsable for inventory management.
- Responsable for variable labor analysis (OEE and cycle time, Authorized headcount - RFC volume x OEE x cycle time; Excess people).
- Responsable for Fixed assets management ( idle machines, impairment warnings, physical counting)
Participation on Sales & Operation Planning meeting.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountant, Administration, Engineering or Finances
- Previous experience in Production Costing
- Excel at intermediate level
- Knowledge of SAP
- Advanced English level
- Analytical thinking, proactive and communication skills
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading with high-impact solutions worldwide. With over 26.000 employees in 70 countries and annual sales of about 9 billion € in 2016, we create sustainable value for more than 100,000 customers. We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods: from smartphones to food packaging, from cars to airplanes, from construction to industrial plants. Our success is built on breakthrough innovations and a passionate team of experts united by shared values.