Plant controller position that comprises following tasks/responsibilities:
- Responsable for financial closing (make sure everything is booked according to CSA standards).
- Reporting – financial and non financial cost management (daily production, production losses, Purchase price variances, cost per ton, etc).
- Responsable for inventory management.
- Responsable for variable labor analysis (OEE and cycle time, Authorized headcount - RFC volume x OEE x cycle time; Excess people).
- Responsable for Fixed assets management ( idle machines, impairment warnings, physical counting)
Participation on Sales & Operation Planning meeting.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountant, Administration, Engineering or Finances
- Previous experience in Production Costing
- Excel at intermediate level
- Knowledge of SAP
- Advanced English level
- Analytical thinking, proactive and communication skills