- Responsable for mapping Foreign Trade process, creation of a streamlined Standard Operating Procedure for Classification, Imports, Exports, Record-keeping, Customs Valuation, Broker Monitoring, Expense Check, Origin Determination, Sample shipments, etc.
- Train the Foreign Trade team for each of those processes, provide cross-functional trainings, centralize customs inquiries.
- Responsable for preparing monthly Foreign Trade newsletter.
Monitor Foreign Trade team in the compliance with the defined procedure.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Foreign Trade, International Affairs, Law
- Previous experience in Foreign Trade operations
- Knowledge in customs operation
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Desirable Six-Sigma or Lean certifications
- Analytical skills
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?