Bank of America Merrill Lynch Brazil is constantly searching for new talents looking to start a career in financial services. We look for highly motivated individuals, who have demonstrated excellent achievements in academic and extracurricular activities.
Job description – Legal intern:
- Support to the legal demands of various business and support areas of the Bank;
- Intermediation with Law Firms for advisory, monitoring of processes involving group entities and others related to above activities;
- Support to the analysis of contracts and documents necessary for the structuring and launch of new products;
- Support to development, structuring and negotiation of contracts and other documents related to transactions in business areas.
Core skills and requirements:
- Students of Law;
- Fluent English is mandatory;
- Good MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills;
- Team work, hands on, organized, good concentration and attention to details
- Salary - R$ 2.250,00 to R$ 2.700,00
- Meal ticket - R$ 36,00 per day
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance