This position will provide Administrative support for G4 Global Partners office in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member, well organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and that takes the initiative.
- Responsible for all Administrative matters at G4 Global Partners - RJ office;
- Provide support to office facilities;
- Meet and greet clients and guests;
- Answer and transfer phone calls in a professional manner;
- Support G4´s database updates;
- Contribute to internal events;
- Support finance area in accounts payable referred to office expenses;
- Office administration including supplies procurement;
- Coordinate and manage meeting rooms;
- Arrange courier service and outgoing mail;
- Develop admin reports and controls.
- Bachelor degree on going or completed;
- Fluent English – Spoken and written;
- Spanish is a plus;
- Good Office package knowledge;
- International experience or in a multicultural environment is a plus;
- Proactive, analytical and Hands On;
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor;
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity;
- Exceptional work ethic, discreet and trustworthy.