Corporate lawyer with experience as an in house legal counsel or large law firms, to work mainly with Civil Litigation and Consultancy. Reporting directly to the Legal Manager, this position will have, among others, these main tasks as mentioned below:
- Draft and Filing of civil lawsuits and attending court hearings;
- To Give legal advice to the various departments of the Company;
- Analizys of legal documents, including contracts, and draft of power of attorneys to the Managers and BOD of the Company;
- Coordination of Law Offices, including activities related to the draft and delivery of quarterly litigation reports to the accounting department.
- Registry in the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Postgraduated in Civil Law or Civil Procedure Law
- Use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet (user level);
- English speaker (advanced level)
- Team work;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Research skills;
- Business oriented.