Reporting to the HR Director - LATAM, your main responsibilities will be:
• Supervise and manage the activities of payroll and personnel administration routines;
• Responsible for ensuring appropriate controls are in place and all processes related to Payroll, Personnel Administration& Operations are maintained in an audit ready state at all times, to meet compliance and corporate governance standards;
Design, implement and maintain policies, forms and guidelines of the area, including regular training of employees
Support the development of projects related to the area, such as eSocial, new Brazilian labor legislation, and alike
• Support the administtration of employee benefits programs such as medical, dental, life insurance plans and wellness programs;
• Manage and develop activities related to Safety and Occupational Medicine (SESMT);
• Ensure Success Factor (SAP) accurate maintenance in daily operations such as employee personal records and data, payroll and other HR information;
• Support the implementation of HRIT systems in the area, providing adjustments, improvements as well as being the Key-User of the system,
• Being in charge with Labor Union relationship and monitor changes and negotiations, promoting implementations in the routines and systems of personnel administration;
• Responsibility for employees relations, support, people and partnership management;
Evaluate and compare existing company procedures with those of other employers by accomplishing benchmark, surveys and other sources of information bringing new HR solutions;
We are looking for candidates graduated in Administration, Accounting, Economy, International Relations, Psychology, Law or related fields with proven experience in general HR policies especially in Personnel Administration. Proactive, hands-on, interpersonal and communication skills are required. English proficiency is mandatory.
Our client is a multinational company leader in its segment.