We are looking for a professional to integrate our marketing team at CMA CGM as a Business Inteligence Specialist.
If you have a relevant experience acting in the market and a strong ability to develop strategies and think outside the box, apply!
Scope of responsibilities:
- Issue Marketing reports to the Regional Board and Head Office and support departments on monthly performances to capitalize new business opportunities and minimize the effects of competition;
- Interprets business requirements and determine optimum BI solutions to meet needs;
- Monitor and drive the comprehensive understanding of market dynamics including customers, competitors, market trend, technology and other forces. This may also include macroeconomic conditions and regulatory issues;
- Create specific databases and update for managerial purpose and monitor the regional performance and stated budget;
- Ensure that responsible decisions are made based on correct data projections;
- Presentation support including slide consolidation, data gathering, graphic design, social media, and other online sources requiring up to date maintenance.
Education & experience requirements:
- Degree required in Business Administration, Marketing, Comex and related;
- Excellent level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access and Powerpoint) + desirable knowledge in programming.
- English (fluent);
- Experience working in the field;
- Business oriented;
- Results focused;
- Communicative and creative;
- ‘Think outside the box’ profile.