We'll trust you to:
- Acquire, update, maintain and process financial data using various internal systems and proprietary company software
- Come up with innovative ways to enhance our systems and to make our data-related processes more efficient, accurate and timely
- Build and maintain relationships with Fund Managers and contributors
- Participate in time-sensitive projects, and collaborate with your global colleagues to deliver new initiatives
- Partner closely with internal departments such as Sales, Analytics, News and Engineering
- Provide a platinum level of service to Bloomberg customers
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or degree in Technical Field (e.g. Information Systems, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent work experience
- Commitment to enhancing and developing products and processes
- Strong project management skills and ability handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Good communication, presentation and networking skills
Fluency in English and Portuguese (Spanish is a plus)
We'd love you to have:
- Interest in Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning
Knowledge or experience of the financial markets
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg runs on data, and our Global Data department is responsible for acquiring it and supplying it to our clients. Our Mutual Fund Data Analysts are responsible for covering Mutual Funds in Latin America, identifying global and regional trends in the market and industry, and performing industry analysis on a variety of asset classes and sectors.
What’s in for you:
Qualified candidates will be expected to implement technology based solutions to enhance our processes and software to ensure the consistency, quality and product delivery of our Mutual Funds Platform.