Cognizant is seeking a dedicated client support analyst to work with a global social media organization.
This position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to day service/support of customers, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream identify gaps in processes.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media campaigns and supporting bugs and invoicing, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client advertising platforms, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
• Experience in a service/customer service/social media
• Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
• Demonstrated capability to create world-class customer experiences with each and every interaction
• Fluent in English and Spanish (Witten & Oral) and native in Regional language requirement detailed in mail (Mandatory)
• Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills – experience with business communication
• Client focused and solutions oriented; Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to comprehend and analyze client situations and apply the right solution
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
• Self-learner interested in both the how and the why
• Ability to educate customers on policy and product questions
• Ability to prioritize effectively according to changing circumstances and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
• Ability to follow processes without being blinkered by them
• Experience in online advertising at a major media agency or publisher
• E-mail and chat support experience
• Attendence / Support experience;
• Experience working in and with a global organization
• BA/BS degree (Graduate) or equivalent experience
São Paulo - SP (Itaim)
Salary: R$2.500,00 + Benefits