- Coordinate and manage all necessary activities to bring a product final acceptance
- Interact with Sales for customer commitments, involvement and alignment.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs by communicating efficiently
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and escalate appropriately when required.
- Constantly monitor and report progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Resources Team Build Management
•Project Management knowledges, PMP or similar.
• Experience managing complex, regional, multi stakeholder projects, under high pressure and limited resources and schedule.
• Fluent in English.
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
• Knowledge of the payment industry in LAC.
Curitiba, Centro Cívico.