Your main responsibilities will be:
- Act in the prospection and sales of telecommunications services and solutions, by maintaining an excellent relationship with suppliers as well as the public sector;
- Develop trade negotiations among potential clients, large accounts, acting on the mapping of customer needs and on the identification and customization of services;
- Act as a commercial consultant in order to develop proposals and structure solutions applicable to services sales;
- Follow up and participate in public bids;
- Strong partnership with technical areas and pre-sales;
- Comprehensive acquaintance of the major competitors;
- Ability to find key information for each opportunity, bringing elements to increase the company's competitiveness;
- Ability to build relationships at all levels with technical departments and pre-sales, including CIO.
We are looking for university-graduated professionals, fluent in English, with a solid knowledge in the commercial area of services in the telecommunications energy segment. People with a dynamic profile, good communicators strongly oriented to achieve results, skilled negotiators with availability and desire to travel.
Our client is a multinational company leader in the segment.