Your main responsibilities will be:
- Act in partnership with the commercial, technical, customers and suppliers to promote corporate satellite solutions;
- Manage the design of technical-commercial proposals for clients, ensuring their technical / financial consistency and strategic adherence;
- Act as an advisor to clients seeking the construction of valuable propositions and business models that are differentiated from what is available in the market and can maximize the company's competitiveness and results;
- Proactive customer service in the identification of new business and with the ability to solve any problems raised during the pre-sale or pilot phases;
- Experienced in analysis of large RFPs covering technical and commercial, legal and financial requirements, as well as the bidding process;
- Manage the pre-sales team ensuring the technical excellence and resources needed to produce proposals;
- Represent the company before the clients’ technical leaders.
We are looking for professionals with full undergraduate, fluent English, solid knowledge in pre-sales area for telecommunications and satellite solutions. Dynamic profile, good communication, interpersonal relationship and leadership skills.
Our client is a multinational company leader in the segment.