Reporting to the Managing Director, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement the financial strategic plan for the company across LATAM focused in Brazil as the main market;
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial legislation and standards;
- Prepare financial reports and forecast and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions;
- Monitor and analyse monthly operating results against budget;
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions;
- Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements;
- Represent the company externally to government agencies, auditors and customers;
- Monitors the activities of accounting outsource providers, ensuring compliance to internal and external controls and policies.
We are looking for Accountants with solid experience in finance. Fluency in English is mandatory. Be proactive, hands-on, good team management and interpersonal skills, high communication and analytics abilities are required. Working knowledge of Hyperion or Cognos and fluency in Spanish will be a plus.
Our client is a multinational company starting its operation in Brazil. Be part of this passionate team and a company that is constantly growing.