Local de Trabalho: Avenida Paulista
This position performs moderate research, design, and data operation development assignments within a specific data operations functional area or product line.
• Software Engineering experience
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Participate in process improvement and compliance to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality services on time, and to specification, enabling flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Complete simple data operation fixes.
• Participate in project reviews.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into system automation designs.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Resolve technical issues as necessary.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work with simple data models. – deeper understanding of data is what is expected.
• Familiarity of industry best practices — code coverage. Exposure to project execution methodology and code control work flow is essential)
• Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
• Basic knowledge of data manipulation languages - SQL is enough)
• Good time management skills.
• Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
• Attention to detail.
• Oral and written communications skills in Portuguese and English.