Local de Trabalho: Avenida Paulista
This position performs moderate research, design, and data operation development assignments within a specific data operations functional area or product line.
• Software Engineering experience
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Participate in process improvement and compliance to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality services on time, and to specification, enabling flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Complete simple data operation fixes.
• Participate in project reviews.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into system automation designs.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Resolve technical issues as necessary.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work with simple data models. – deeper understanding of data is what is expected.
• Familiarity of industry best practices — code coverage. Exposure to project execution methodology and code control work flow is essential)
• Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
• Basic knowledge of data manipulation languages - SQL is enough)
• Good time management skills.
• Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
• Attention to detail.
• Oral and written communications skills in Portuguese and English.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government assess, predict and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, and has more than 5,200 full-time employees and contractors in offices around the world.* LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX Group, a world-leading provider of information solutions.
Since 1988, LexisNexis Risk Solutions has scaled through innovation and growth in core businesses, and expansion into attractive adjacent and international markets, completing more than a dozen acquisitions in the last two years.