Utilizes general Recruitment and HR Operations knowledge to provide first level supervision for Talent Recruitment in the CBS Center. Responsible to provide leadership in developing and executing overall recruiting services, while providing a world class client and candidate experience.
Principal Accountabilities :
DEVELOP, IMPLEMENT & EXECUTE RECRUITMENT SERVICES/OPERATIONS STRATEGIES, POLICIES, PROGRAMS & PROCESSES
· Provides day-to-day, first-level supervision to manage coordinator workflow and assist with inquiries/processes pertaining to all Talent Recruiting activities (posting of requisitions, interview scheduling, creating and sending candidate correspondences and offers, actively updating Taleo per country compliance requirements, eAppraisal, maintaining candidate files, processing pre-employment as required, etc.)
· Draws upon general HR Services/Operations knowledge to translate business needs into Recruitment solutions for a region or country. Ensures the team delivers on established metrics and standards to meet the needs of the clients served. Considers internal/external leading HR Services/Operations practices and trends and applies as appropriate.
· Champions a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement, which includes identifying and implementing opportunities that increase efficiency, decrease cost, reduce waste and increase quality.
· Develops, analyzes, reports and takes action on key metrics to drive improvement of overall recruitment practices.
PEOPLE, BUDGET & RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
· Leads the selection process of Talent Recruitment; train new employees and train team on updates due to process improvements and/or changes.
· Manage the requisition load for the Talent Recruitment team and adjust or shift work, based on need.
· Provides input into the planning of future workforce needs for Recruitment.
· Accountable for performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement for Recruitment in CBS center.
· Partners with other HR Services/Operations supervisors locally to develop, manage, and engage talent.
· Utilizes general Recruitment and HR Operations knowledge to resolve or escalate operational or service issues with businesses or functions, Strategic Recruitment Managers, Recruiters, Candidates, Vendors, etc.
HR SERVICES/ OPERATIONS GOVERNANCE & COMPLIANCE
· Provides consult to Strategic Recruitment Managers, Recruiters and Coordinators regarding variances/exceptions to policies, processes, and practices and champions defined governance process for approvals.
· Ensures compliance with established legal, corporate and functional guidelines and policies (i.e. file maintenance and TRIM, eAppraisal process) for the respective country, working with legal counsel as appropriate.
· Establishes accountability measures and processes that enforce and ensure compliance within the region/country.
· Bachelor’s Degree;
· Strong experience with recruiting or HR experience;
· Experience of Supervisor Talent Acquisition;
· Advanced/Fluent English;
· Desirable experience in shared service center in the area of talent acquisition
· Experience with recruitment and selection project (internship and trainee program);