The CIP is a crucial project that aims to develop a new digital platform where all of our production line tasks are going to happen. It is also going to integrate our data with various systems and allow our clients to access their reports and results directly and remotely. This person is going to work with the project team, and the main activities involve:
• Perform tests and updates, validating our production in the new system, using statistical methodologies and knowledge;
• Maintain an open and smooth contact with other countries, ensuring we keep other countries up to date on our progress and accessing them as benchmarks (especially Mexico and Europe);
• Learn and have a critic view of all of our production flow, proposing enhancements and helping pinpoint constraints and solve problems.
What are we looking for?
We are in search for curious professionals, who are energetic, and aligned to our values: Open, Connected, Useful and Personal. It is also needed:
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or related programs;
• Knowledge in statistical concepts, such as sampling, data quality control, and population;
• Knowledge in programming languages, such as R and SAS;
• Advanced English, or better;
• Clear and concise communication;
• Initiative and willingness to learn.
"Be yourself, make a difference, grow with us!"