This position will be responsible to provide full cycle recruiting services including sourcing/social media, candidate assessment, talent analytics, attracting, and selecting talent. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will execute the implementation and administration of processes as well as relationship management, governance and compliance for Brazil (and Latam position). Your focus from an operational perspective will be on medium level roles and hard to fill positions as well as specific recruiting projects in the region.
Develop, Implement & Execute Recruitment Strategies, Programs and Processes
- Ownership of young talent programs (trainee e internship);
- Actively participates in recruitment related projects or initiatives with businesses/functions
- Based on the business environment, requirements and strategies to determine the recruitment and candidate sourcing strategy and priorities to align with the business/functional goals.
- Utilize industry knowledge to provide input on finding functional talent (best sourcing/recruiting channels and methods), which includes utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the Cargill brand.
- Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Utilize recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo), process enhancements, and Taleo analytic capabilities to achieve efficiencies in recruiting activities.
- Develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include: hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
- Leverages subject matter expertise to partner with business and HR leadership (e.g. BU Managers, Business HR Managers, etc.) regarding recruiting/sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities, forecasting, etc.
- Manages respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and ensure a strong and positive client and candidate experience.
-Provides general training and direction related to a Talent Acquisition process or system for HR professionals in the business.
- Where applicable, participates in the management and selection of vendors.
Employment Governance & Compliance
- Drawing upon general employment knowledge and experience, ensures Talent Acquisition compliance requirements are met which may include:
-Policy and legal requirements for a specific region/country/state
- Administration of internal systems and/or creation of processes to ensure compliance with country/local labor laws
- Collaborates with accountability measures and processes to ensure compliance of policies, processes, and procedures.
• Recruiting experience. Experience with the full Recruitment cycle for executive positions (Manager above).
• Developing strategies of hire, internship programs and trainee.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Advanced English. Preferred Spanish.
• Previous experience proactively sourcing or pipelining candidates.
• Strong process management skills that ensure consistent quality of service delivery.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of diversity recruiting strategies.
• Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process.
• Preferred Experience with a recruiting system such as Taleo, LinkedIn, etc.
• Excellent client service skills and ability to build rapport with candidates and clients at all levels.
• Strong business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results.
• Ability to gather and analyze data, and implement recommendations with business partners.
• Solid organizational skills and detail orientation.
• Influencing skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Cargill produz e comercializa internacionalmente produtos e serviços alimentícios, agrícolas, financeiros e industriais. Fundada em 1865, a companhia emprega 142.000 funcionários em 67 países. A Cargill ajuda seus clientes a alcançar o êxito por meio da colaboração e da inovação, e está comprometida a usar seus conhecimento e experiência globais para superar desafios econômicos, ambientais e sociais onde quer que faça negócios.
No Brasil desde 1965, a Cargill tem o perfil de uma companhia diversificada. Suas raízes estão ligadas ao setor do agronegócio, sendo também uma das indústrias de alimentos mais importantes no País. Com sede em São Paulo (SP), a empresa está presente em 16 Estados brasileiros por meio de unidades industriais e escritórios em cerca de 156 municípios brasileiros e aproximadamente 9.000 funcionários.
Cargill Agrícola S/A