This position will be responsible to provide full cycle recruiting services including sourcing/social media, candidate assessment, talent analytics, attracting, and selecting talent. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will execute the implementation and administration of processes as well as relationship management, governance and compliance for Brazil. Your focus from an operational perspective will be on medium level roles and hard to fill positions as well as specific recruiting projects in the region.
Develop, Implement & Execute Recruitment Strategies, Programs and Processes.
- Based on the business environment, requirements and strategies to determine the recruitment and candidate sourcing strategy and priorities to align with the business/functional goals.
- Utilize industry knowledge to provide input on finding functional talent (best sourcing/recruiting channels and methods), which includes utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the Cargill brand.
- Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Utilize recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo), process enhancements, and Taleo analytic capabilities to achieve efficiencies in recruiting activities.
- Develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include: hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
- Leverages subject matter expertise to partner with business and HR leadership (e.g. BU Managers, Business HR Managers, etc.) regarding recruiting/sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities, forecasting, etc.
- Manages respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and ensure a strong and positive client and candidate experience.
-Provides general training and direction related to a Talent Acquisition process or system for HR professionals in the business.
- Where applicable, participates in the management and selection of vendors.
Employment Governance & Compliance
- Drawing upon general employment knowledge and experience, ensures Talent Acquisition compliance requirements are met which may include.
- Policy and legal requirements for a specific region/country/state.
- Administration of internal systems and/or creation of processes to ensure compliance with country/local labor laws.
- Collaborates with accountability measures and processes to ensure compliance of policies, processes, and procedures.
• Recruiting experience;
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Advanced English. Preferred Spanish;
• Previous experience proactively sourcing or pipelining candidates;
• Strong process management skills that ensure consistent quality of service delivery;
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of diversity recruiting strategies;
• Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process;
• Preferred Experience with a recruiting system such as Taleo, LinkedIn, etc;
• Excellent client service skills and ability to build rapport with candidates and clients at all levels;
• Strong business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results;
• Ability to gather and analyze data, and implement recommendations with business partners;
• Solid organizational skills and detail orientation;
• Influencing skills;
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.