All resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
The Lead Field Manager demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Responsible for the operations, maintenance and repair of WTG’s.
- Responsible for trouble shooting complicated mechanical and electrical problems on variable pitch and variable speed turbines.
- Perform all mechanical and electrical component maintenance, repair or replacement of parts to correct malfunctions.
- Direct manpower, materials, equipment and tools, etc., associated with the O&M multiple facilities.
- Coordinate maintenance schedules and establish operating and control procedures.
- Administer staffing requirements, counseling and disciplinary action.
- Review performance evaluations and insures job positions are assigned according to capabilities of individuals.
- Responsible for all Technicians and assure that these personnel receive adequate review of their work progress, safety instruction as well as technical raining.
- Develop budgets, training programs and reports to assure that sites operate to their maximum efficiencies.
- Perform and be responsible for all balance of plant activities and requirements.
- Responsible for a broader region and may manage several Field Managers from this region.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Business, Applied Sciences, or Engineering is preferred.
- Experience in a Field Services managerial role
Location: Araripina/PE and Caldeirão Grande/PI