- Perform software upgrades on Wind Turbines & Wind farm servers for GE. In addition, you will identify, investigate and drive resolution of systematic software issues across the North America fleet.
- Partner and lead cross-functional teams to drive resolution of technical issues and improvements to our software products.
- Lead business critical fleet-wide projects and initiatives within the TSO team such as CM&U upgrades, developing new TSO capabilities or improving performance on new units. Develop advanced technical expertise to provide world-class software troubleshooting and support across the fleet.
- Execute WindSCADA, WindCONTROL, and TurbineCONTROL software upgrades.
- Support continuous improvement within the software organization including process control, productivity and automation.
- Identify & escalate customer software issues that arise during and following the software upgrade process within ServiceNow.
- Maintain relationships with the GE WindSCADA, WindCONTROL and ControlST software development teams.
- Support revenue growth through the execution of CM&Us and transactional engineering support.
- Identify, investigate and drive resolution of systemic software issues by leading cross-functional teams on issues within the 8D process.
- Provide technical resolution to software & hardware customer technical issues through ServiceNow case execution and metrics. - Upgrade software / firmware including but not limited to WindSCADA, VisuPro, TurbineCONTROL (Bachmann & ESS), WindCONTROL & WFMS for wind parks throughout the GE fleet. - - Follow the available upgrade processes and procedures along with performing quality checks to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Drive continuous improvement within the TSO team on processes & procedures to improve productivity and reduce quality defects.
- Provide work direction / guidance to the Services SCADA-IM team including but not limited to security policies, user access control, customer communication, and training.
- Develop training material relative to the software / platforms the TSO team supports that can be used by both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, Information technology, electrical engineering or computer science
- Previous experience with wind turbine software and firmware packages including: WindSCADA, VisuPro, ControlST (ToolboxST, WorkstationST), Bachmann PLC software and tools, Mark VIecontrol systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (2003 & 2008) including the ability to troubleshoot service and other failures through the use Windows Administrative tools. - Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server 2005, 2008 including the ability to utilize SQL Management Studio to connect to servers and run queries as part of troubleshooting efforts.
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services (2005, 2008).
- Experience with installation procedures for Microsoft SQL server.
- Knowledge of general network communications / IT systems (LAN's, WAN's, etc) and troubleshooting tools.
- Previous experience with external data collection systems such as OPC / ODBC for wind turbine or other power generation systems; detailed understanding of customer uses for these systems.
- Previous experience with database structures, management, and queries.
- Basic knowledge of electrical power systems and park level control as it relates to wind farms.
- Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt Certification or equivalent quality certification.
Location: São Paulo/SP
A GE faz. Presente no Brasil há 94 anos, a GE fornece produtos, serviços e soluções inovadoras para ajudar o País a vencer seus desafios de infraestrutura e melhorar a vida das pessoas. Nós cuidamos da saúde, desenvolvemos a energia, construímos e movemos o Brasil. Acreditamos que, se dá para imaginar, dá para fazer.
Acesse o site da GE Brasil para conhecer melhor a empresa. Obtenha as últimas notícias através do GE Reports Brasil e Youtube. Você também pode se unir ao nosso grupo no LinkedIn, curtir nossa página do Facebook e nos seguir no Twitter