- Conduct domestic / international technical trainings (theory and hands-on) at facility and onsite for internal GE and/or external customers’ field technicians.
- Help to develop and/or update existing training material to conform to product and Global Services standards.
- Develop and install training’s equipment to support technical trainings at facility.
- Support Services training initiatives/projects.
- Participate as an active member of the Learning organization in defining and implementing new programs that support our goal of being the World's Best Services team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Basic knowledge of Site / Project Management, Service Business.
- English mandatory.
- Ability to travel to provide onsite trainings and to receive qualifications (20 to 30% travel).
- General technical Wind turbine experience.
- Training Material & Test Writing Experience.
- Training or Public Speaking Experience.
Location: João Camara/RN