Experience with domestic and international public records databases and Internet sources highly desired;
· Demonstrated technical excellence, with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Internet search strategies;
· Experience with a private investigative firm or equivalent professional services firm desired;
Ability to effectively summarize legal records, media articles and Internet websites and/or posts;
Strong grammar skills and command of the English language;
· Exceptional research, writing, and analytic skills;
Strong professional demeanor and communication skills.
· Manage staff and day to day activities
· Assist with practice development and market opportunities
· Performs background investigations of parties suspected of wrongdoing;
· Searches for conflicts of interest and undisclosed business affiliations;
· Uncover direct and circumstantial evidence of fraud;
· Assist clients by investigating opposing parties and their experts;
· Help find facts relevant to claims and defenses.
· Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make;
· Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities;
· Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across
businesses and borders;
· Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people;
· Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction.