· Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance across the business.
· Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets, forecasts and long-range plans.
· Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and the company's ongoing business operations
· Prepare presentations to Management teams connecting the financials to operations conditions
· Interact with Corporate in the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
· Lead the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company, including high quality quarterly projections;
· Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, OPEX, expenses and capital expenditures
· Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in several strategic initiatives
· Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
· Strong core business skills including influencing, stakeholder management and presentation skills
· Able to challenge assumptions in the business and stand behind their opinions
· Interpret data, order and assess its value and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way
· As a Finance Business Partner, actively influence decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business
· Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred;
· Fluent English;
· Proven knowledge of database products (Hyperion, Oracle) and MS Office power user.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to work across an organization, developing key relationships
· Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
· Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to tell a story with the numbers