Do you like internet and social media?Are you a fan of online advertising?
If you like technology and you are creative, outgoing and willing to roll up the sleeves and do things in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you! This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization to promote the products of an internet giant, to small and medium enterprises.
We are looking for a Bilingual Sales Supervisor to join our growing company in Sao Paulo. TeleTech delivers humanity to business, simplifying and personalizing interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands.
Responsibilities of the Supervisor:
· Manage individual and team performance (motivation, coaching and team development)
· Review team processes and program changes to improve productivity, service levels, sales and customer satisfaction
· Ensure proper scheduling so that call queues are maintained with little to no abandoned calls (Inbound)
· Implement changes to services and procedures to achieve goals
Responsibilities of the managed team:
· Attend the clients that were selected by the pre-sales team as well as the direct clients,
when there is an overflow (inbound calls)
· Prospect and directly contact potential customers (outbound and cold-calls)
· Attend the client (individual or corporation), performing a consultative sale and
taking into account the need and customer reality
· Present the type of ad that suits better the client, with prices and product conditions
· Clarify information about the product
· Close sale with the customer
· Introduce the client to our internal online creative team
· Seek alternatives to increase budget proposed by the client
Graduation, preferably in Advertising or Marketing
Solid work experience leading teams, including Digital Marketing activities: planning, execution, measurement, reporting, projects coordination and budget control
High ability to define problems, analyze facts and determine valid solutions
to resolve the issues
Proactive and capable of working independently
Familiar with activities such as planning, execution, measurement, reporting, projects coordination, vendors management, budget control, one-on-one, coaching and feedback.
Excitement for working with evolving and emerging technology products
What We Offer:
Competitive Salary: R$ 6.400,00 + Benefits
Fixed Schedule: Monday to Friday from 10am to 7pm
Career Advancement Opportunities
Dynamic, Professional, and Collaborative Work Environment
Location: Vila OIímpia - São Paulo – SP
TeleTech coloca em prática sua política de inclusão social e prioriza a contratação de pessoas com deficiência (Lei 8.213)