Overall Job Purpose
Responsible to develop the activities, within the expertise area (process), that will evaluate and identify improvement in operations conditions, such as studies and suggestion to introduce new technologies and implement lessons learned to improve the performance and availability of the fleet. Ensure that projects meet specifications, standards and Brazilian regulation.
- Technical support to offshore units in terms of process systems
- Plant troubleshooting
- Perform engineering analysis regarding to equipment/system fails or malfunction and carry-out the Root Cause Analyses, when necessary
- Interface closely with Maintenance Team, in order to assess the performance of the major critical equipment
- Attend Incident Investigation.
- Desirable have experience in Oil & Gas. (Offshore / FPSO operations experience is desirable.)
- Advanced english level
- Bachelor Degree: Chemical Engineering or similar
“ESTA OPORTUNIDADE ABRANGE PESSOAS COM DEFICIÊNCIA”.
MODEC INC. -- MODEC DO BRASIL - MdB
A Modec, multinacional Japonesa está presente em 25 paises oferecendo os melhores serviços de oleo e gas da industria offshore. Especializada em operação e manutencao de sistema flutuantes de produção de petroleo (FPSO e FSO).