We are looking for an HR Administrative Intern to join our team at G4 RJ office. The goal is to attract top talent and ensure G4’s competitive advantage and growth.
- Support Human Resources with the global payroll for G4 global workforce - Brazil (RJ and SP) and International offices (mainly US, London, Chile, Buenos Aires and Mexico);
- Assist in compensation analysis and strategy;
- Support HR with several purchasing orders, including global benefits;
- Spreadsheet control in Excel;
- Contribute to hiring and dismissal procedures;
- Perform various administrative activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Law or related fields;
- Fluent English and Spanish;
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Detail, control and analytical orientated mindset;
- International experience or in a multicultural environment is a plus;
- Hands On;
- High level of energy and engagement.
G4 is a global recruitment firm dedicated to building strong connections between companies and talent worldwide. Through our solutions, we aim to share our passion and our ambition for growth, positively influencing the success of people and organizations. We specialize in executive recruitment, market mapping and assessment.
With experience in over 40 countries and 150 cities, we pride ourselves in working with precision and knowledge in an array of industries. Always committed to continuously gaining industrial insight, we partner with a large number of multinational, local and startup companies around the globe.
No matter where we are, our purpose is to empower our clients, align our strategies with their goals and deliver the highest quality expertise. After all, we shape our reputation with the belief that we are only as strong as our successful connections and matches.
For more information, and a list of all our offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, visit www.g4globalpartners.com