- The main contact for Nielsen protocols and analysis, coordination the Nielsen on-site team (7 people)
- Support ad-hoc research and analysis tools for Digital Transformation
- Extracting superior intelligence out of combined sources of information, connecting dots and providing actionable recommendations to the company.
– Generate valuable insights through analysis and researches (Nielsen, Consumption and Image Tracking, Home Panel, Execution Tracking, Ad-hoc studies and other primary and secondary sources).
– Support Digital Transformation research pipeline for providing strategic recommendations based on research background:
o Ensure the usage of appropriated research methodologies;
o Leverage global research protocols, research suppliers and internal experts in order to raise likelihood of utilizing optimal research protocols;
– Understand business strategies and support stills to acomplish results.
– Fill in knowledge gaps, capture oportunities and recommend strategies at consumer/market level based on insights.
– Support quantitative and qualitative research execution since brief to final recommendation.
– Participate in the Business Plan process and routines preparing presentations and reports;
– Provide relevant information for improving decision-making ability.
– Experience in FMCG companies.
– Experience in research:
– Proficiency in quantitative and qualitative methods;
– Strong analytic skills to monitor market context, consumer and channel dynamics.
– Ability to conduct researches such as Consumer Segmentation, CPT, Communication Tracking
– Experience in Brand / Shopper MKT and in managing multi-country projects is highly desirable.
COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
– Thought leadership;
– Strong ability to influence others based on insights and knowledge;
– Experience on complex project management (problem solving);
– Experience on turning insights into actionable solutions;
– Creative thinker, innovative and rational risk-taker;
– High level on deliver results;
– Ability to import and export ideas;
– Strong analytical skills;
– Ability to balance immediate and long-term priorities;
– Ability to work on cross functional/cultural teams;
– Strong interpersonal relationship;
– Flexibility/Resilience to adapt to new demands;
– Pro-active attitude;
– High commitment level (timetable and quality of output);
– Agency management;
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Communication, Economics or Engineering.
Languages: Portuguese (Fluent/Native) and English(Fluent/Native)