We´re looking for a Commercial Coordinator
Is your dream job to work for a global company, with a start-up feel? If so, you´ve come to the right place.
We´re looking for a Commercial Coordinator to join our team and help us expand to the furthest reaches of the globe all the while growing with us. Should you be up for the challenge, your main responsibility will be to supervise the commercial department and all activities related to it.
Make your mark by being a key player in our Commercial Department. You´ll be working at a company that operates in over 145 countries around the world, is the leading online car rental service in Latin America and whose team is fast-paced, creative, dynamic, exciting, organized and above all, responsible.
This opportunity being for a managerial position, great leadership skills are a pre-requisite. You´ll be leading a team in charge of offering our services to customers from all parts of the world.
The person we´re looking for is passionate, goal-oriented, result-driven and works well under pressure. Being creative, having excellent negotiation skills and the ability to strengthen and maintain partnerships are all vital qualities for this position as well.
Accountabilities will include:
● Coordinating the commercial department by setting goals and deadlines for the Commercial team on tasks such as searching for new partners, negotiating agreements and maintaining our market competitiveness.
● Seeking new partnerships with car rental companies aimed at the provision of better and more competitive products.
● Ensuring that just rates and trading conditions are negotiated with the car rental companies.
● Providing commercial support (business rules, conditions and the like) to other departments, among them: Operations, Customer Relations, IT and the Financial Department.
● Actively contributing to the improvement of our processes, liaising directly with our Competitiveness, IT and Financial teams.
Traits required for success at Rentcars.com:
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the self-confidence to purposely drive results while constantly problem solving and motivating co-workers to a higher commitment.
One word: Passion. You must be driven, willing and able to work with new ideas, and always focused on results.
Team player: We want someone who is able to work with a diverse group of people and offer mentorship when needed, has exceptional communication skills so as guarantee that projects are delivered on time and is able to work with a young, multidisciplinary team with a vast knowledge of web technologies.
Your initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions is the key to success here at Rentcars.com.
Bachelor’s degree in Administration or Commercial Management.
Experience with negotiations and partner/supplier relationship management.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Training courses in Negotiation and Management will be considered a plus.